Thursday, March 27, 2014

The Secret to a Successful Marriage have been revealed (by an ex-husband)

You can find the story here for this Divorced Mans' Words!

I can say that I have a few people that I know of where it just ended.

I know of a few people who helped it along the way but had to learn how to not give up.

Then there are people who have to go on and never say these words.  You have to say them.. you don't look weak when you say them.  Most times, you look stronger to us women when you have the guts to say them to us.

This story goes to show you that men and women can feel like this without having to want anything behind it.  Maybe with this mans' words, others may have the urge to say what's on their minds as well.

Stop being stubborn.  Sometimes the words need to be said even if there is no intention of reconciliation.  It's a healing process.  Once they find this out, the words will need to be said.. "I didn't know how to be the married partner I needed to be.  It was never that I didn't love you."  Sometimes, the partner who has been on the receiving end of a bad relationship or marriage really does need to hear it to move forward.

Sometimes, the giver of the bad happenings need to say, "I'm sorry and that I was always in love with you.  I was just lonely.. and a sleepwalker!" (I guess this is what I have been trying to do...)

In my case, I loved him with all of my heart, but we were separated for too long and grew apart.  You can't imagine having to say those words out loud and typed out they look almost unbelieveable.. but they are real feelings.

If there is an affair involved, sometimes affairs are difficult to explain... mine was!  Sometimes, they happen with no intent ever sought behind them.  The hardest to explain is when you are madly in love with your husband and have absolutely no intent of ever cheating but just do.. You really have to be aware of the circumstances behind them.  I wasn't aware of mine until recently - well not fully.  I've been dreaming about the things in my past that haunt me.  I have to relive it but it's not like I'm trying intentionally too.

There is always a chance to move past any situation as long as you can work things out and understand the reason for whatever is wrong in your relationship... when the feelings are right!

Men, you have always complained there is no playbook for a woman.  Sit down and take notes while you read this article!

I hope this article helps you!  For those who need it.. I usually play a song when I feel too much - "Please Forgive Me" - Bryan Adams.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment