Thursday, March 20, 2014

My Life - Timeline (Work in Progress)

My Timeline

January 1992 - My high school ex-fiancé went into boot camp.  We had a child together but we had stopped dating each other.  Seeing other people when he went in.

June 1992 - I receive a package from the ex-fiancé.  It included several items, letters he had never sent, and in the final letter he proposed again.  My mom held the engagement ring for safe keeping until he was able to get it back - I was asked to get that back... that I would need it should I say yes again.  There was another stipulation... we only had from now until July 13th when he was supposed to be on a flight out.  He was going to his destination on a ship in the Persian Gulf.  

July 1992 - We were married.

September 1992 - We moved to Virginia.  I met the second ex-husband after his car accident.

October or November 1992 - These exact dates are fuzzy because the date was not relevant at the time of occurrence.  I ran into the guy from the accident needing me to appear with him in court.  So, being the law abiding cops daughter I was/am, I did... nothing else intended.

November - December 1992 - I was needing something to do during the day or nights... I started going to public places as friends with the guy from the accident. 

December 1992 - Away from my very angry and always suspicious husband who I was convinced was already cheating on me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment