Wednesday, March 19, 2014

The First Move...

It never fails.  Just when you think things are going right, something causes you to do something different.  My sister and I were just talking the other day and she said it quite simply, "The only thing constant is change!"  She said the words that I was hem-hawing around to... and took them right off my tongue.  The one thing that some do not like at all is change.  We have to constantly keep re-inventing ourselves to accommodate the life around us that keeps moving.. sometimes at an overwhelmingly alarming rate.

I have a different outlook than most carry.  There can be times when we feel absolutely alone in this changing world.  We just have to have the right person to talk us through the situations we are facing day to day.  I am offering a place here for just that.

This is MY FIRST MOVE!  Maybe I can relieve some of my stress and anxiety while helping others feel somewhat relieved as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment